The person might have only typically communicated with 20-30 people, before the invention of social media. In the past, if you owned a business, and offered sub-par service, then the worst-case scenario was that your clients will rant about you to their expanded family and maybe their neighbours and friends. Most of business owners dislike to hear negative things about their business and their services, but on the whole, having a dissatisfied customer who speaks badly about you to their inner circle isn’t that worst – surely not so much to run out you of the company, business.
At present, things are quite different. We draw breath in a consumer-enabled world where nearly every person is using Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Angie’s List, LinkedIn, and Google Plus. Even quite types often have 200+ friends and connections and each of their friends has a connection to 200+ other people! A single post whether it’s on Facebook or Twitter can go viral and be spread to thousands of peeps in few minutes, and just like that, you should go to strategic reputation management and response plan.
You know well if the average person uses a microphone in the past time, at present they are using a megaphone and well-connected people use megaphone hard-wires into million-watt amp speakers to match… and their volume is up full-blast. Either you can insult persons like this or you can provide them with bad service that doesn’t fulfil their expectations and undoubtedly you will be in big trouble.
Indeed, good work and the right thing can protect your reputation when you make a mistake. But this is considered not enough sometimes. Every now and again, you meet a customer where you lose and, as a result, the customer makes it one’s so personal task to tell the people about you again and again.
If you own shipping company or home services business, then the question isn’t “if” you’ll face this, it’s “when” you’ll face it. And if you’re an owner of the company used to getting compliments, it may be confused when you have to face a barrage of bad news or online complaints. Sometimes this comes unexpectedly without any provocation.
We are ready to help when you get caught between a rock and a hard spot. With proactive and reactive approaches, we have a lot of experience in online reputation management services in Pakistan, depending on the uniqueness of the situation. Our online reputation specialist in Pakistan can also provide brand monitoring.
When some person talks badly about you online, possibly there are easy and trouble-free solutions. First of all, you should monitor what’s being said about your business services and your brand online and increase the visibility of the good things being said about your company which could effectively move anything not-so-good being said about you.
Learn more about A One Sol reputation tracking and SEO reputation management company in Pakistan.
Drop us a line today to learn more!
At A One Sol, we let our clients just speak for us. Have a look at our SEO reviews and hear directly from our clients why we are the best SEO company Pakistan in the world for your needs. Most importantly, everything A One Sol does comes from the perspective of a business owner. We work for your business like it’s our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get a load of the details. Our SEO professionals can offer you a few guarantees other SEO agencies can’t:
- WE WON’T ALLOW YOU TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t put you in chains for a specific period of time. Ever.
- YOU MUST OWN EVERY SINGLE DELIVERABLE, FROM YOUR WEBSITE TO EVEN YOUR CONTENT. Many SEO agencies wouldn’t allow you to keep your work when you say them goodbye. Not us.
- YOU’LL BOOST YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Whatever we do is tracked, measured, and closely analysed for betterment. This does lower your costs and lift results.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT FOR YOU. SEO is a long-term investment, this is why our SEO Specialists believe in building partnerships rather than acquiring clients.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER to your best guidance, and you also get a support team, including an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can really understand) that attach search engine optimization performance to your bottom line.
- Architects and custom builders
- Bathroom remodelers
- Enterprise accounts
- Financial services
- Fire protection
- Flooring companies
- HVAC companies
- Kitchen remodelers
- Medical and healthcare
- Property management
- Real estate agencies and realtors
- Small businesses
- Solar companies
- Urgent care centers
- Window and door companies
- United States
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Korea, South
- Saudi Arabia
- Korea, North