You know well that the majority of the population (97 per cent) uses the internet to find local products and services. You may not know that 70 per cent of online searchers say that by paid ads it’s easy for them to find the online information they’re looking for, and 60 per cent of people say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a period of time to pay money into pay per click services, that time is now.
PPC advertising is a highly controllable and cost-effective way to get a place at the top of Big G and Bing search results. Also, pay per click advertising is a way to earn spot-on websites and digital platforms where your target audience pass the most time. But what you need for a high return is PPC Pakistan that’s skilled, makes data-driven decisions, continuously optimizes your campaigns, and see your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? A One Sol does.
When you choose A One Sol, you actually get the peace of mind that certified Google Ads (formerly AdWords) experts in Pakistan and Bing Ads PPC specialists in Pakistan manage your PPC ads. You also get the spesh perk of working with a Google Premier Partner – a distinction reserved for the top 3 per cent of Google Partner PPC companies in Pakistan.
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google Ads Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Shopping Ads (E-commerce) Management
- Nextdoor Advertising
See what we are about below, as well as what our pay per click services in Pakistan include and why you need to choose us over other PPC management companies in Pakistan.
PPC advertising is a controllable, cost-effective, and quick way to get more web traffic, leads, and sales. What you will get when you choose our PPC company Pakistan for PPC management is here:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating an ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
- Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
- YouTube advertising
- Google Ads campaign management
- Google Local Services ads management
- Bing Ads campaign management
PPC stands for pay per click that’s a type of internet marketing as well as advertising. In PPC, advertisers display ads on Google, Bing, different websites, and platforms and pay money each time when one of their ads is clicked. Cost per click (CPC) runs everywhere from $0.05 to upwards of $50.00 for reasonable keywords.
A PPC agency in Pakistan like A One Sol controls all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads. However, some PPC marketing companie in Pakistans only experience in certain services. While we have been a jack-of-all-PPC-trades, we specialize in some more areas than others:
- Paid Search Campaigns – On average, 43 percent of clicks run to the top 3 paid ads on the search result page. Paid search ads direct customers by queries they type into the search bar, pointing it’s the great way to get some person’s attention at the time they’re searching out for your products or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average person spends 1-2 hours on social media sites each day. Nonetheless, thanks to the algorithms of the most social media platforms, it’s almost like herding cats for businesses to be noticed – unless you invest money.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is the proprietary ads platform of Big G. With an exceptional reach, companies make an average of $4 in income for every $2 they invest in Google Ads.
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Local businesses in specific industries prefer Google Local Services ads. They are slowly coming across the United State, on the other hands, A One Sol has already launched hundreds of effective campaigns. You could get along our list to be informed when they will be offered in your service area here.
- Bing Ads Management – As you know, we are the Bing Partner, and we make you sure to give the most return for your ads spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine. So, the growing consumer preference for video doesn’t trend. Online videos get 31 times more consumers’ click than standard banners. However, businesses using video ads in their marketing grow revenue 53 per cent faster year-to-year those businesses which don’t use video ads.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads go through the Google Display Network. Google Display Network shows your ads on the other websites to the consumers. The popular news sites, weather sites, and even smaller blogs have a display advertisement.
- Shopping Ads (E-commerce) Management – Do you want to sell more products, grow your business, and wish more visibility of your brand? For all of this, a shopping campaign will help.
That’s a good question! The best PPC management services Pakistan for you are based on your specific buyer’s funnel, your resources, and your purpose. Our PPC experts in Pakistan suggest you get PPC audit done before deciding anything because it can give you a most perfect answer. Right now, you could something like match your buyer’s funnel with the great pay per click ads using the diagram below:
The answer is yes. Don’t forget to check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one car engine company put money into our pay per click services saw:
- 1,214 per cent return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
You are really losing your business to your competition when your website doesn’t appear on the first page of search result multiple times. The only two best ways to increase your first-page visibility are search engine optimization services (SEO) and pay per click (PPC) advertising and management.
Search engine optimization is valuable. Because more people use to prefer organic listings over paid ads. Meanwhile, 69 per cent peeps will click a paid search ad if they easily find the piece of information, products, and services they want.
After creating a pay per click account on Google Ads, you may see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank well in the search engines organically, then the work you perform today may not be visible in the search results for few days, weeks, even months, and years!
Pay per click (PPC) and cost per click (CPC) platform such as Google Ads and Bing Ads are self-service platforms. Any person doesn’t technically need to contact any company to hire professional PPC management services in Pakistan to create and manage your PPC campaign. But many small business owners don’t have time, expertise, and tools required to increase ROI from a PPC advertising campaign.
Pay per click advertising isn’t only measurable but also controllable. The problem is that an enormous amount of data is out there to analyse as well as layers of complexity, but many business owners just don’t have time to manage. For example, most small business owners fail to trace the phone calls which were generated by their pay per click ads. The ratio of phone calls receives vs; online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. You’re failing to catch more than half picture when you don’t attend the phone produced by your PPC campaign. You’re almost making a lower bid on some keywords and paying too high for others.
Nevertheless, to perfectly manage your account, hiring a full-time expert marketer with the good intelligence will cost you at least $4,000 per month (and remember that’s not including benefits, computer, and software programs needed for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For most of the small businesses put money into PPC advertising services in Pakistan, it’s more cost-effective to outsource PPC set-up, management, and continuous optimization.
Before you spend your money with a PPC agency in Pakistan whether in USA, UK, Pakistan or elsewhere, what you need is a PPC campaign audit to put the actual analytics tools in place and gain some baseline data. You should be well aware of how your website to function at present as a sales rep. This is an important process can take anywhere from days to a week or a month.
Perfect measurement, as well as campaign tracking, is the foundation of every A One Sol internet marketing service, including pay per click advertising. Do you not know exactly how your PPC campaigns work today? It’s difficult for you to maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already own an existing Bing Ads account and Google Ads account, the professional team of A One Sol will start a pay per click audit. Our specialists will review what you have performed in the past and give you great tips to boost your performance in the upcoming days.
For clients using us for pay per click management, we handle it all.
A One Sol creates a custom package, depending on your budget and your goals. But there are industry standards when it comes to how much your clicks would really cost. Have a look at this infographic from Wordstream:
Contact us online or call +92 302 7893647 to learn more about A One Sol’s pay per click advertising and management services for small businesses.
At A One Sol, we let our clients just speak for us. Have a look at our SEO reviews and hear directly from our clients why we are the best SEO company in the world for your needs. Most importantly, everything A One Sol does comes from the perspective of a business owner. We work for your business like it’s our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get a load of the details. Our SEO professionals can offer you a few guarantees other SEO agencies can’t:
- WE WON’T ALLOW YOU TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t put you in chains for a specific period of time. Ever.
- YOU MUST OWN EVERY SINGLE DELIVERABLE, FROM YOUR WEBSITE TO EVEN YOUR CONTENT. Many SEO agencies wouldn’t allow you to keep your work when you say them goodbye. Not us.
- YOU’LL BOOST YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Whatever we do is tracked, measured, and closely analysed for betterment. This does lower your costs and lift results.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT FOR YOU. SEO is a long-term investment, this is why our SEO Specialists believe in building partnerships rather than acquiring clients.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER to your best guidance, and you also get a support team, including an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can really understand) that attach search engine optimization performance to your bottom line.
- Architects and custom builders
- Bathroom remodelers
- Enterprise accounts
- Financial services
- Fire protection
- Flooring companies
- HVAC companies
- Kitchen remodelers
- Medical and healthcare
- Property management
- Real estate agencies and realtors
- Small businesses
- Solar companies
- Urgent care centers
- Window and door companies
- United States
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Korea, South
- Saudi Arabia
- Korea, North