Google celebrated the 25th anniversary of the comedy “Friends” with six new Easter eggs, which illustrate the iconic moments of his character.
The best digital marketing agency is A One Sol to contact today.
For example, when you search for “Ross Geller,” you will see a familiar sofa in the Knowledge Panel. Writing on the couch triggers Rose’s famous “Pivot.” screen to align as it sways.
We offer marketing automation services.
A new Easter egg dedicated to each protagonist. Below is a general description of all keywords and their corresponding Easter eggs.
- Phoebe Buffay: Go back to the guitar icon. Click on the guitar to activate the song “Smelly Cat.”
- Chandler Bing: Go back to the armchair icon. Click to activate your duck and homemade chick.
- Joey Tribbiani: Returns a pizza slice icon. Click to hear Joey’s famous phrase that he doesn’t share food.
- Rachel Green: an icon that flips her hairstyle. Click to start a Google image search on “The Rachel.”
- Monica Geller: buy a bucket of detergent. Click to see the sponge cleaning screen.
- Ross Geller: Return to the previous sofa icon and turn the screen.
These Easter eggs are longtime viewers of the “Friends” program and even familiar to casual viewers.
Read also: New Structured Data Report for Breadcrumbs
These are new features in Google search results that appear to be permanent, as are the Thanos Easter Eggs launched earlier this year.