Are your phone calls really lead? Are your phone leads closing? Is there an issue why they aren’t closing? Which of your customer service representatives (CSRs) closes the most leads? You can’t give answers to all of these questions with only basic call tracking. But you can answer all of these questions with Call Intelligence Reporting.
Whether you want to convert more calls into sales or booked appointments and gaining never-before-seen into the performance of your call handling team, you’ve come to the right place.
Many savvy business owners are close to phone call tracking – where you give a phone number to your marketing strategies to understand which ads produce calls and the volume of calls the ad produces. To maximize the results, a great way is to know which advertising or marketing strategies give excellent results. On the other hands, there’re a few big problems with call tracking, a big one being:
So, if phone call tracking doesn’t let you know the whole story, then what to do? At A One Sol, our call analytics team in Pakistan got over and above phone call tracking with our Call Intelligence Reporting Service Pakistan. When you contact for Call Intelligence Reporting Pakistan, we listen to and tags every single one of your calls. After that, we convert this data into an uncomplicated to read report and highlight certain takeaways, bringing in:
- How your customers are finding you
- The volume of calls from each marketing strategy
- What percentage of the calls from each strategy are leads
- Why your leads aren’t closing
- The true value of your marketing investments
- And more!
With Call Intelligence Reporting Company in Pakistan, you must receive never-before-seen insights into the effectiveness, performance, and valuable recommendations of your call handling team to turn more of your phone calls into sales or booked appointments. What you will have knowledge about, if your calls are leads is who your excellent CSRs are, why your leads don’t close, how to win back lost leads and much more.
There are a number of marketing companies in Pakistan that will try to make you sure they can help you receive more phone calls. You should know how many of those phone calls are really leads. You likely don’t know unless you receive all of the phone calls yourself.
There are a lot of non-lead phone calls that your company likely takes each week:
- Job inquiries
- Personal calls
- Existing customers
- Wrong numbers
Tracking, listening, and tagging every call is an only method to know if your marketing, as well as advertising, generate actual leads.
Whether your customer service representatives (CSRs) get it or not, they are necessarily a sales rep for your business, providing the first and last impression of your agency to your valuable customers. You can audit your call handling team frequently by Call Intelligence Reporting.
When you contact A One Sol for Call Intelligence Reporting agency Pakistan, we listen and tag every single one of your calls. After that, we convert this data into an uncomplicated to read report and highlight certain takeaways, bringing in:
- Whether you have a large number of missed calls.
- If your CSRs are polite and knowledgeable.
- If your leads convert into sales or appointments (If not, why? Is it due to a CSR error?).
- What is your CSR close rate and who are your best CSRs.
- What obstacles your CSRs face.
- If there are any ways your CSRs can improve.
- Discover Why Your Leads Aren’t Closing with Call Intelligence Reporting
Your received phone calls make us able to discover and recover potential lost leads for your company and identify why the sale wasn’t made, For example:
- Your company could not gratify the customer’s time requirement.
- The caller was just price shopping.
- Your CSR made an error, such as delivering false information about your products, services, or service area.
- You made the caller wait too long or put them on hold before helping them.
- The CSR transferred the call to a sales rep’s voicemail.
With our Call Intelligence Reporting services in Pakistan, you’ll get a new perspective on your customer service and your customers’ requirements. After getting it, you could make the internal changes essential to receive future leads.
READY TO GET STARTED? LET’S TALK! FILL OUT A CONTACT FORM OR CALL +92 302 7893647.